Andrew George Dualan
Andrew started his career as an attorney by working on a civil right's case where a woman was arrested and falsely imprisoned. He then clerked for two superior court judges in Los Angeles County providing write ups and researching for written opinions.
Andrew continues to use his experience both inside and outside of the military to zealously advocate, work for, and represent his clients.
In February 2010, Andrew was accepted by the highly selective US Army Judge Advocate General's Corps. His first assignment was with the XVIII Airborne Corps, where he was a Legal Assistance Attorney and Administrative Law Attorney.
Andrew served as a member of the Army's prestigious Trial Defense Service at Ft. Bragg, North Carolina, where he represented hundreds of Soldiers accused of offenses ranging from false official statements to murder.
After his time at the Ft. Bragg Trial Defense Service, Andrew served as a Trial Counsel (Prosecutor), Senior Trial Counsel, and Acting Chief of Justice with the 82nd Airborne Division.
Andrew continues to serve in the US Army Reserves.
- Courts-Martial, Administrative Separation Boards, Military Investigations
- Criminal Law – State and Federal
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury - Plaintiff
- Chapman University School of Law, Orange, California
- J.D. - 2009
- The George Washington University, Washington, District of Columbia
- B.A. - 2005
- Major: History
- California, 2009
- North Carolina, 2016
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 2009
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces, 2017
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of North Carolina, 2017
- Distinguished Graduate, 2009
- Basic Parachutist Badge
- Meritorious Service Medal
- Army Commendation Medal
- Global War on Terrorism Medal
- National Defense Service Medal
- Army Service Ribbon
- Two Superior Court Judges in Los Angeles County, Clerk
- US Army Judge Advocate General's Corps, Legal Assistance Attorney and Administrative Law Attorney
- Trial Defense Service at Ft. Bragg, North Carolina
- 82nd Airborne Division, Trial Counsel (Prosecutor), Senior Trial Counsel, and Acting Chief of Justice